Slab Leak Repair, Slab Leak Detection, Plumbing Leak Detection Cypress CA
EVANS LEAK DETECTION, SLAB LEAK SPECIALISTS
Think you have a leak and need someone at your home quickly? Call Evan's Leak Detection and one of our slab leak repair specialists will come to your home right away. Upon arrival our slab leak specialist will perform a visual inspection by checking your water meter and conducting a simple water pressure check. If we determine you have a leak, we will use our electronic leak detection equipment to accurately locate it then fix your slab leak with our one-of-a-kind non invasive technique.
Our team is on call 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Whenever you discover your home has a water leak or burst pipe, we'll be ready to assist you in fixing the problem. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed and ALL slab leaks are detected and fixed for ONE FLAT RATE. If you are not completely satisfied with our slab leak detection or repair, give Pat or Lloyd a call and one of our plumbing repairmen will come back and do the job again!
Signs of a Slab Leak:
- A hot or warm spot on your floor
- Water seeping up through your floor
- Rising water or gas bills
- The sound of water running when nothing is on
Non-invasive detection to minimize damage to your home.READ MORE
Cost effective and least invasive option for concentrated areas.READ MORE
Avoid future issues with the majority of older homes.READ MORE
Slab And Plumbing Leak Detection: Cypress, California
Did you know that water damage can cause some of the most expensive repair bills in your home? The sad fact is, most of that water damage comes from leaking pipes - one of the easier problems to find and fix. If you think that you have a water leak in your home, don't wait another minute. Contact Evan’s Leak Detection today for a fast water leak detection test.The Fastest And Easiest Way To Detect Leaks In Your Home
We specialize in performing water leaks under the slab of your home. We have advanced non-invasive water detection tools that can find out what's going on in minutes. Even if you have a small leak, our detection tools will be able to find it and help you save big.Top Water Leak Detection Technicians
We employ some of the most experienced water leak detection technicians in the Cypress area. They will be able to give you all the insight and information that you need about any possible water leaks in your home. Also, our technicians have been background checked and drug tested to ensure that you have the best people working on your property.Critical Signs That Your Home May Have A Leak
You will want to know if you have a water leak early. Therefore, it is important that you are aware of these critical water leak signs. If you notice any of these things happening in your home, then you will want to contact Evans right away for a water leak detection test.
- Running Water Sound When the Faucet Is Off - Turn off the faucet in your bathroom and kitchen and listen carefully. If you can still hear running water in your home, then that is a sign that there is a serious water leak.
- Hot or Warm Spots Detected On Your Floor - One clear sign that you have a water leak is hot or warm spots on your floor. This means that there is hot or warm water that is leaking from one of your pipes.
- Seeping Water Up Onto Your Floor - Do you notice a little water on your floor? Does that water come back after you have wiped it up? Then that's a sign that you have a leak under your slab.
You don't want to ignore any signs of a water leak. That little leak can turn into a big repair bill in your home. Here are some of the most common types of damage that can occur:
- Warped Flooring - Water can cause permanent warping to your wood floor. You will not only have to have the floorboards removed, you will have to buy new flooring and have it installed.
- Mold Damage - Did you know that mold in your home can cause serious respiratory damage? Water leaks can cause serious mold infestation in your floors, walls, and ceilings.
- Rot - Water damage can also cause the wood beams inside your home to rot. The cost of replacing those beams can be more than you'd expect.
- Ceiling Cave-In - If you have a pipe leak on the second floor of your home, you can have a ceiling cave-in that damages both floors to your home.
Our leak detection team has worked on just about every type of residence in the Cypress, CA area. We can quickly detect any leak under your home's slab.Smart Investment For Home And Rental Property Inspections
Looking to buy a home or a rental property? Make sure you don't have a costly water leak waiting for you. We can perform a fast leak inspection before you close on the property.Contact Us Today To Schedule A Leak Detection Test
We are ready to perform a leak detection on your home today. Contact Evan’s Leak Detection to schedule your leak detection test in the Cypress area.