Slab Leak Repair, Slab Leak Detection, Plumbing Leak Detection Hacienda Heights CA
EVANS LEAK DETECTION, SLAB LEAK SPECIALISTS
Think you have a leak and need someone at your home quickly? Call Evan's Leak Detection and one of our slab leak repair specialists will come to your home right away. Upon arrival our slab leak specialist will perform a visual inspection by checking your water meter and conducting a simple water pressure check. If we determine you have a leak, we will use our electronic leak detection equipment to accurately locate it then fix your slab leak with our one-of-a-kind non invasive technique.
Our team is on call 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Whenever you discover your home has a water leak or burst pipe, we'll be ready to assist you in fixing the problem. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed and ALL slab leaks are detected and fixed for ONE FLAT RATE. If you are not completely satisfied with our slab leak detection or repair, give Pat or Lloyd a call and one of our plumbing repairmen will come back and do the job again!
Signs of a Slab Leak:
- A hot or warm spot on your floor
- Water seeping up through your floor
- Rising water or gas bills
- The sound of water running when nothing is on
View our Slab Leak Detection Reviews on Angies List and Google
Non-invasive detection to minimize damage to your home.READ MORE
Cost effective and least invasive option for concentrated areas.READ MORE
Avoid future issues with the majority of older homes.READ MORE
Expert Slab Leak Repair In Hacienda Heights, CA
Did you know you could have a problem under your home that can cost thousands of dollars? One common issue in many homes is water leaks. The bad news is that you don't know that you have a leak until it's too late. Don't wait until you are knocked off your feet with a sky-high water bill or until you have a cave-in on your floor or ceiling. Contact us today to perform a fast leak detection test.A Quick Non-Invasive Test
Yes, we can check if you have a water leak quickly without having to do any damage on your floor or slab. Our non-invasive detection equipment will be able to quickly determine the location of the possible leak. Our licensed professionals can help you find that leak and minimize damage and cost.What Happens If We Find A Leak?
Once we detect a leak, we will use a secondary tool to pinpoint the source of the leak. Afterward, we can take one of two approaches to help close the leak:
- Spot Repair - With sport repair, our technicians will open the slab right under the area of the leak and patch the pipe. This is usually the most cost-effective way to handle a leak under your home.
- Re-Piping or Reroute - If you have an older home, then you may have a piping system with multiple issues. In this case, you will want to have your damaged pipes replaced to have the water re-routed. This type of approach is critical if you want to avoid future leak issues.
There are a number of signs that can help you detect if you have a leak under your slab. If you detect any of these issues, then you will want to contact us to we can investigate further:
- Do you have a hot or a warm spot under your floor? That could be a sign that you have hot water leaking under your slab.
- Do you have water seeping under your floor? That is another sign that you may have a leaking or a burst pipe.
- Are you experiencing rising water or gas bills? That means that leaking water or gas is costing you money.
- Do you hear the sound of water running even when nothing is on? That is a sure sign that there is water leaking somewhere in your home.
Water can cause the worst type of damage to your home. That's because extensive water damage will likely require the replacement of everything from walls to floors to the furniture inside your residence. Here is a look at some of the damage that can occur with an untreated water leak:
- Warped floor - This type of floor would have to be completely replaced.
- Mold - Mold is dangerous and will require a complete replacement of any wall, floor or ceiling with mold contamination.
- Ceiling cave-in - If you live in a multi-level home, a ceiling cave-in can cause damage to both levels of your home.
- Rot - Excessive water damage can cause rot to wood, drywall and other materials inside of your home.
We proudly serve the entire Hacienda Heights, CA with quality work from start to finish. Not only that, but our prices are also surprisingly affordable. That's why we are the top choice for quality leak detection and repair.Contact Us Today
Don't let a water leak lead to major damage in your home. Contact us today to schedule a leak detection inspection. Our team is ready to serve you.