EVANS LEAK DETECTION, SLAB LEAK SPECIALISTS
Think you have a leak and need someone at your home quickly? Call Evan’s Leak Detection and one of our slab leak repair specialists will come to your home right away. Upon arrival our slab leak specialist will perform a visual inspection by checking your water meter and conducting a simple water pressure check.
If we determine you have a leak, we will use our electronic leak detection equipment to accurately locate it then fix your slab leak with our one-of-a-kind non invasive technique.
Our team is on call 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Whenever you discover your home has a water leak or burst pipe, we’ll be ready to assist you in fixing the problem. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed and ALL slab leaks are detected and fixed for ONE FLAT RATE. If you are not completely satisfied with our slab leak detection or repair, give Pat or Lloyd a call and one of our plumbing repairmen will come back and do the job again!
SIGNS OF A SLAB LEAK:
- A hot or warm spot on your floor
- Water seeping up through your floor
- Rising water or gas bills
- The sound of water running when nothing is on
Prevent more damage and save money with Evans Leak Detection and Repair services.
Use Evans Leak Detection to avoid costly repairs. We offer a free estimate and leak detection without destruction!
SLAB LEAK REPAIR IN PLACENTIA
Slab leaks are common, especially if your home has lasted for several years. It is always important to be on the lookout, to see if the foundation of your house is at risk.If you suspect that there’s a slab leak in your house, the first thing you need to do is contact Evan’s Leak Detection. They are the experts that serve the entire Placentia area.
MEANING OF A SLAB LEAK
Most homes in Placentia have plumbing systems fitted with copper piping and laid underneath the concrete foundation. Although copper offers significant protection, cracks can emerge over a long period of time. This is what causes a slab leak. Since the water pipes are buried below the foundation, it is often difficult to figure out where the leakage has occurred. That’s why a slab leak detection is necessary.
COMMON INDICATIONS OF A SLAB LEAK
There are several things that can make you aware if there’s a slab leak or not. One of them is abnormally high water bills. If you start seeing a sudden unexplained increase in your water bills, then it could be because of excessive water loss through water leaks. Another sign is the moving water below the ground. You are able to hear the sound of a lot of water moving through the pipes when all the appliances and faucets are off. Last but not least, check your water meter – if it is moving and yet all the appliances and faucets are off, then it could be assigned there’s a leak somewhere.
We specialize in non-destructive slab leak detection.
Our techniques are designed to locate leaks accurately without damaging your floors, walls, or foundation. Trust us for a hassle-free, efficient leak detection experience.
After pinpointing the leak, we focus on rapid yet efficient repair solutions. Our methods are designed to minimize property damage and cost. With our skilled technicians at your service, you can rest easy knowing your plumbing is in good hands.
Prevent future issues with FLO by Moen's smart monitoring system. This device not only detects leaks but also monitors water usage and temperature, allowing you to catch problems before they escalate. Take control of your water system today.
REASONS WHY SLAB LEAKS OCCUR
There are several reasons why slab leaks occur. The first one is the age of your house. Plumbing experts say that houses of more than 20 years are more likely to experience slab leaks. Another major cause is incorrect or wrong installation. If a contractor installed pipes that were damaged or bent, then they are likely to start leaking a few years down the line. Change in temperature is another cause of slab leaks in Placentia. As the temperatures rise and fall, water pipes also expand and contract. This prolonged activity leads to the formation of small holes in the pipes that cause them to leak.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WATER SLAB LEAK DETECTION?
A slab leak can pose a great danger to the strength of your house. As soon as you suspect that there’s a water pipe leakage underneath your house, contact the experts at Evans who are available 24/7. If the leakage is not stopped immediately, then your house will be at risk of being destroyed. Below are some of the benefits of slab leak detection:
- Prevents further damage: Water from the pipes will travel from one end of the house to another and cost you a lot in terms of water bills. The water will weaken the foundation of your house by soaking the soil below the foundation of your house. The only way to prevent this from happening is through a slab leak detection.
- Saves money: There are different types of slab leak repairs and each one of them can cost a considerable amount of money. If the problem is not identified early enough, then you will be forced to pay even more money to have it fixed.
- Evan’s Leak Detection and Repair uses sophisticated tools: Sometimes it is difficult to detect a slab leak on your own. That’s why it is important to hire the most qualified in Placentia. They have modern slab leak detection equipment that is able to tell exactly where the leakage is happening.
- Slab leak detection makes it easy to know what repair method to use. A good plumbing repair company will be able to detect a slab leak and recommend the best repair method.
In general, slab leaks can occur in any home. The most important thing is to hire the professionals at Evan’s Leak Detection in Placentia who will be able to detect and fix the problem early, before major damage occurs.